From: "François Bissey" <frp.bissey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Emerge Sage-doc-6.3 fails 3.16.5-sources gcc-4.8.3 with lto and graphite
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 21:13:06
1 I think I have all the logs I can use at the moment. I want the output of the
2 following two commands:
3 nm -D /usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/sage/symbolic/pynac.so | grep
4 ZTVN5GiNaC9containerISt6vectorEE
5
6 nm -D /usr/lib64/libpynac.so.1.1.0 | grep ZTVN5GiNaC9containerISt6vectorEE
7
8 Actually make that 3 commands with the output of
9 readelf -d /usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/sage/symbolic/pynac.so
10
11 Also to cross check that I am not missing anything fro your info output,
12 I cannot see "-ffat-lto-objects" anywhere in your compilation flags.
13 Is this correct?
14
15 Francois
16