From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Cc: Neil Shephard <nshephard@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Errors installing Rcpp using R_Overlay
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 07:48:39
1 Hi Neil,
2
3 I am sorry. This bug was from my typographical error in the
4 R-packages.eclass.
5
6 Neil Shephard <nshephard@×××××.com> writes:
7
8 > FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: b'/var/tmp/portage/sci-CRAN/Rcpp-0.12.15/work/Rcppy'
9
10 There has been an extra "y" at the end of the line.
11
12 I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
13
14 > Any thoughts on how to solve this? It looks like Rcpp builds ok within
15 > R and the error arises when control is passed back to Portage.
16
17 Please rsync again and emerge Rcpp.
18
19 Cheers,