From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Gentoo science status
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 05:48:42
1 On 01:08 Fri 05 Feb , Jeff Gardner wrote:
2 > > be very nice, but first it would be worth checking how many people
3 > > are actually using Gentoo for science.
4 >
5 > I know of about 20 scientists in Houston using gentoo right now.
6
7 Three labs in my old department were using exclusively Gentoo on their
8 primarily Linux systems.
9
10 Not sure how you could actually reach any scientists using Gentoo in a
11 more general way, besides whoever happens to be on this list. Perhaps a
12 news item pointing to a survey?
15 Thanks,
16 Donnie
17