From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] should we have virtual/clapack
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 15:43:00
1 François Bissey wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > We have virtuals for blas, cblas and lapack. At the moment there is only
5 > one package with a clapack implementation in the tree and one in the
6 > science overlay. These two are the only one I could find with a quick search.
7 >
8 > With the sage development there is at least one package that depends
9 > on a clapack implementations. So should we plan for a virtual/clapack?
10 >
11 > Francois
14 Just find out whether there more packages which can provide an equal
15 implementation for clapack. If so a virtual package would make sense,
16 but only then.