From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <A.G.Grozin@×××××××.su>
To: Yuriy Rusinov <yrusinov@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] TeXmacs-1.0.6.8 file size error
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 17:09:35
1 On Wed, 24 Jan 2007, Yuriy Rusinov wrote:
2 >> Are you sure that you have fetched an uncorrupted copy of
3 >> TeXmacs-1.0.6.8-src.tar.gz ? My copy has the size 3835265.
4 >> Manifest has been generated from this copy, and contains this size (and
5 >> texmacs-1.0.6.8 emerges without any problems).
6 > Of course yes, I have downloaded this file and archive was opened and
7 > unpacked without any problems.
8 I did the same, a few days ago. The only possible explanation seems to be
9 that the file has changed on ftp.texmacs.org, without changing its version
10 number. I'll ask Joris van der Hoeven what's going on.
11
12 Andrey
13 --
14 gentoo-science@g.o mailing list