From: "Justin (jlec) Lecher" <jlec@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] octave-forge packages removed from science overlay
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 07:02:56
1 On 05/11/10 02:56, Rafael Goncalves Martins wrote:
2 > I've just removed the octave-forge stuff from the science overlay.
3 > Please help to encourage users to use g-octave. ;)
4 >
5 > I also added a news item to the overlay. Attached.
6 >
7 > Best regards,
10 Perhaps you should better have done it the other way round. Add a news
11 and remove the packages then. Now people will scream!
12
13 The news is fine with me, but perhaps you should say:
14
15 "install the equivalent packages to octave-forge"
16
17 instead of
18
19 "install the octave-forge stuff"