From: Yuriy Rusinov <yrusinov@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Cc: bicatali@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] sci team help
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:22:37
1 Hello, Sebastien !
4 In my field such examples are: iraf and midas in
5 > sci-astronomy, geant-4 in hep, R-packages, many numerical libraries,
6 > etc...
9 My name is Yuriy Rusinov. I have a Ph.D. degree in astrometry, obtained in
10 the Institute of Applied Astronomy. Now I am working in the Scientific
11 Technical Center "Radar" geoinformational system development.
12
13 I could
14 > train a new dev in anyone interested, I would have more time in 2 weeks.
17 I work using Gentoo Linux since 2003. Which way I can help for
18 gentoo-science ?
23 Best regards,
24 Sincerely yours,
25 Yuriy Rusinov