From: Rafael Goncalves Martins <rafaelmartins@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Gentoo Science next meeting agenda - 3) sub-herds
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 14:31:34
1 On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 10:42 AM, Kacper Kowalik <xarthisius@g.o> wrote:
2 > I think we reached an agreement last time, i.e. merge all herds into
3 > "sci". Should we just vote on it and make it happen?
4
5 I'm not sure about which level of merging you mean. I'm only
6 interested in sci-electronics (that is now part of the Electronics
7 subrproject [1], so it have your own rules) and sci-mathematics (just
8 octave-related stuff), and I don't want to have my mailbox overloaded
9 with bug mails for science stuff that I don't care. This is the reason
10 why I just joined the herds, and not the science project at all.
11
12 Regards,
13
14 [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/science/electronics/