From: Markus Oehme <oehme.markus@×××.de>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] BLAS and LAPACK dependecy resolution
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 08:14:52
1 Hi,
2
3 At Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:19:11 +0200,
4 Markus wrote:
5 > 4. remove /usr/lib/libblas.so (which was kept by preserve-libs)
6 > that is actually do 'rm /usr/lib/libblas.so'
9 I see something really strange: repeatedly merging lapack-reference causes
10 it to bounce between two states. Where in one state there are three
11 additional files installed by the package:
12 /usr/lib/debug/usr/lib64/libblas.so.debug
13 /usr/lib64/libblas.so
14 /usr/lib64/pkgconfig/blas.pc
15 I tried it a larger number of times and the package alternates predictably
16 between the two states. Any hints on how this can happen? Also it seems that
17 in the state where the files are not there other packages have difficulties
18 finding BLAS -- so the woes do not seem to be over yet. *sigh*
21 Markus
24 Aoccdrnig to a threoy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod
25 are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the
26 rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it in msot
27 csaes. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
28 but the wrod as a wlohe. And I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.