From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] sys-cluster infiniband , mpi related soft. update request
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 23:10:17
1 On Среда 21 января 2009 01:58:52 Janusz Mordarski wrote:
2 > Great news, thanks. I can't wait to see those packages updated.
3 > AFAIK most important ones, that need to be updated are openib ,
4 > openib-drivers , openib-files end their deps.
5 >
6 > What about openib-mvapich2 ? It's something different than just
7 > 'mvapich2' package? Do we need another mvapich?
8 >
9 > And the last thing, should i use any Infiniband related option i Kernel
10 > configuration? Or maybe i should turn off all kernel IB-related stuff
11 > and use only those from OFED?
12
13 I personally use in kernel drivers.
14 This at least works with kernels 2.6.24-2.6.28
15
16 --
17 Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov
18 Gentoo Team Ru