From: Jauhien Piatlicki <jauhien@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] packages with invalid SRC_URI and compilation failures
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 09:50:50
1 Hi,
2
3 On 09/03/2014 11:22 AM, François Bissey wrote:> Do you have a list, for
4 people interested?
7 list of packages with SRC_URI failure problems is attached.
8
9 List of packages with repoman problem can be obtained by running
10 `repoman full -d` (c) Captain Obvious
11
12 I can not create list of packages with really hard problems as this
13 needs more work, that is in progress now.
14
15 What I'm planning to do is:
16
17 - try to fix repoman failures
18
19 - try to do version bump for packages with repoman failures/SRC_URI failures
20
21 - if this does not help, mask the package, or remove bad versions, if a
22 package has other, working, versions
23
24 I think this will not hurt people interested in a given package. I will
25 describe in mask comment what exact problems I had, so it would be
26 easier for those interested to fix it. I think it is the sanest way to
27
28 - silence repoman, so new PR can be tested automatically
29
30 - make sure that stuff from our overlay is working
31
32 - signal to ones interested in a given package, that there is something
33 bad with it and it should be fixed
34
35 Regards,
36 Jauhien