From: fbissey@××××××××××××.nz
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] sage-on-gentoo file missing on mirrors
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 23:08:01
1 Quoting Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o>:
2
3 > On 08/07/2013 06:07 PM, fbissey@××××××××××××.nz wrote:
4 >> Quoting Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o>:
5 >>
6 >>> Hi,
7 >>>
8 >>> On 08/07/2013 05:59 PM, fbissey@××××××××××××.nz wrote:
9 >>>> The file is not missing. For some reason thirdpartymirrors is not read
10 >>>> anymore.
11 >>>> See https://github.com/cschwan/sage-on-gentoo/issues/242
12 >>>>
13 >>>> Any tip appreciated at this stage but I suspect a problem in portage
14 >>>> itself or
15 >>>> a change of behavior I don't know about.
16 >>>
17 >>> Hmm. I don't know this infrastructure well, but maybe this is a portage
18 >>> regression? Why not open a bug on bugs.gentoo.org and say what used to
19 >>> work but does not anymore?
20 >>>
21 >> Yes I have to do that. Just for info what is your version of portage?
22 >
23 > 2.1.13.5
24 >
25 Actually I just updated portage a couple of hours ago (2.2.0_alpha195) and it
26 seems to be working now. You should be trying 2.1.13.6.
27
28 Francois