From: Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Cc: "Rafael G. Martins" <rafaelmartins@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] g-octave
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 21:57:05
Dear Juan,

thanks for your input. I don't know octave at all, I just remember that Rafael (rafaelmartins@g.o) developed g-octave as a summer of code project with a lot of zeal. This blog-post of his seems to indicate that he is going through some real life changes: I'll CC him, just in case. If things don't work out, I'll try to help you find a solution. Cheers, Thomas -- Thomas Kahle