From: "François Bissey" <fbissey@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] overlay and github out of sync
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 21:56:41
1 On 09/18/15 08:58, François Bissey wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > The overlay and the github repo are out of sync again.
5 > marbre has pushed some changes about the ipython 4
6 > stack about 24 hours ago and they still aren't visible
7 > in the overlay.
8 >
9 > I don't have push credentials to the overlay anymore
10 > (at least it didn't work last time I tried) so
11 > someone else has to do it.
12 >
13 > Francois
14 >
15 Note to sage-on-gentoo users using the sage-9999 ebuild,
16 because the overlay is not synchronized you may need to
17 merge wxpython. It is not technically needed but the
18 current ipython ebuild will force you to do it.
19 Once the overlay is synchronized with github the requirement
20 for wxpython will go away.
21
22 Francois