From: Horea Christian <h.chr@××××.ru>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Cc: Markus Oehme <oehme.markus@×××.de>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] BLAS and LAPACK dependecy resolution
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 23:50:42
1 I would like to publicly endorse this. I also had plenty of issues with
2 blas and lapack - thankfully they all got resolved as soon as I pulled
3 eselect::science in as a dep for my ebuilds. I am still afraid that
4 those ebuilds will break and crumble and I won't be able to do a thing
5 about it as I could not get any information on how the blas/lapack
6 problems arise and how come eselect solves them. Sorry for being unable
7 to provide you with a solution, markus.
8
9 Cheers.
10