From: "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] maxima-5.15.0 and related stuff in Gentoo
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 02:10:51
1 Andrey G. Grozin wrote:
2 > Hello *,
3 >
4 > I was at a conference, and could not do the ebuilds earlier.
5 > Here we go:
6 >
7 > 1. maxima-5.15.0.ebuild is in the science overlay.
8 >
9 > If you want to emerge it with USE=gcl, please, use gcl from the lisp
10 > overlay:
11 >
12 > http://repo.or.cz/w/gentoo-lisp-overlay.git
13 >
14 > because gcl in the portage tree is broken.
15 >
16 > It now includes imaxima; if you emerged it before, you will have to
17 > unmerge it. It depends on dev-tex/mh (which includes the newest breqn).
18 > dev-tex/mh has the only keyword ~amd64; of course, it is absolutely
19 > computer-independent, so, just include the line
20 >
21 > dev-tex/mh ~amd64
22 >
23 > to your package.keywords
24 >
25 > Sorry for all this mess; this is not me who created it.
26 >
27 > 2. wxmaxima-0.7.5 is also in the science overlay.
28 >
29 > 3. If you want to use maxima from TeXmacs, update to texmacs-1.0.6.14-r1
30 > from the same overlay.
31 >
32 > Have fun,
33 > Andrey
34
35 I use sbcl for all of my Common Lisp applications now. Will this require
36 any changes?
39 gentoo-science@l.g.o mailing list