From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] moving the science overlay to github?
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 19:02:46
Sébastien Fabbro писал 2012-02-07 20:24:
> Hi, > > We are contemplating the idea of switching the official science > overlay > to an external repository such as github. Here are some of the > advantages we would like to > get: > 1. easier to contribute > 2. specific issue tracker > 3. wiki > > Please voice your concerns or ideas. > > Thanks,
I dont like this idea 1. it will not be easyer to contribute, better to ask infra to setup patchwork or gerrit 2. there is gentoo bugzilla and tag [science overlay] 3. up and running -- Best Regards, Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, Russia Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics Gentoo Team Ru Gentoo Linux Dev mailto:alexxyum@×××××.com mailto:alexxy@g.o mailto:alexxy@×××××××××××××.ru

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-science] moving the science overlay to github? Christoph Junghans <ottxor@g.o>