From: "François Bissey" <frp.bissey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] alternatives is broken on prefix
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 02:44:38
1 More precisely we have a double prefix problem.
2
3 Long long time ago I had inserted a band aid in the ebuild
4 and it is still there:
5 if use prefix; then
6 cd "${ED}"/usr/share/eselect/libs || die
7 sed -i
8 "s:ALTERNATIVESDIR_ROOTLESS=\"${EPREFIX}:ALTERNATIVESDIR_ROOTLESS=\":"
9 alternatives.bash || die
10 fi
11
12 Unfortunately I am not sure if it still applies, but what is
13 certain is that there are double prefix somewhere else and I am
14 chasing them.
15
16 The first instance seems to be in
17 usr/share/eselect/libs/alternatives-common.bash
18 which may just be where the original double prefix I corrected
19 ended up but that has to be checked.
20 Correcting it there is however insufficient to restore functionality,
21 as in `eselect blas set xxx` doesn't seem to create the required link.
24 Francois