From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] sys-cluster infiniband , mpi related soft. update request
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 19:31:38
1 Bryan Green wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi Janusz,
4 >
5 > I wish I had more time to work on updating the openib ebuilds, but
6 > unfortunately I dont, especially with the move to git, which is a tool I'm
7 > not very familiar with. I'm not actively administering a cluster at the
8 > moment, so I dont have the justification. It sounds like Alexey is working
9 > on updates. Is that right Alexey?
10 >
11 > Sorry I can't be of more assistance,
12 >
13 > -bryan
14
15 Hi Bryan!
16
17 Yes i'm working on eclass for openib packages
18 And after i finish it i'll add OFED-1.4 split ebuilds
19 Can you help me with testing it?
22 Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov
23 Gentoo Team Ru