From: "Justin (jlec)" <jlec@g.o>
To: Gentoo Science List <gentoo-science@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-science] sci-biology/ncbi-tools++
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 11:15:07
Hi everyone,

I/we need urgent help in fixing a package, namely
sci-biology/ncbi-tools++. I started to work on it, but currently I am
short of time to finish it.

Please take a look into the branch in the overlay.
Following problems occur with that package,

* uses custom build system
* weird internal project dependency checking (Problems with parallel
builds. Maybe we can drop this for the moment)
* bundles quite some stuff
* misuses --with configure option and has automagics

So if you like to contribute a great piece of work, please try to fix
this package. Otherwise our treecleaners will last rite quite a number
of sci-bio packages.

Thanks for your help,
Justin