From: Johan Hattne <johan.hattne@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] sci-libs/ccp4-apps-6.1.3
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:45:11
1 Dear all;
2
3 I don't know enough C++ to figure this one out--to me it seems the
4 compiler gets confused somewhere in the instantiation of some of the
5 templates in clipper_progs, at least on amd64 with gcc-4.3.4. The
6 mystery error messages are:
7
8 intensity_target.h:114: error: expected constructor, destructor, or
9 type conversion before ‘<’ token
10 intensity_target.h:120: error: expected initializer before ‘<’ token
11
12 The attached patch works around whatever the problem may be by putting
13 the definition of the functions inside the class.
14
15 Also, it seems like the CCP4 people have modified the
16 ccp4-6.1.3-core-src tarball. As a result, the manifests of
17 sci-chemistry/ccp4-apps, sci-chemistry/ccp4i, and sci-libs/ccp4-libs
18 need updating.
19
20 // Cheers; Johan

6.1.3-clipper-template.patch text/plain