From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] sci-chemistry/pointless
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 22:22:34
1 On 21/01/10 22:53, Denis Dupeyron wrote:
2 > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Justin <justin@×××××××××.net> wrote:
3 >> On 21/01/10 20:35, Johan Hattne wrote:
4 >>> While I'm at it... this particular ebuild looks "prefix-aware". Is
5 >>> anybody using prefix portage with the science overlay? Will you accept
6 >>> patches to that end?
7 >> Same to me, I have a prefixed science package git overlay. Currently
8 >> only nmr stuff, but I am also porting xray packages. Drop the patches to me.
9 >
10 > Talking about this, prefix was officially approved with eapi3 (not the
11 > original eapi3 now called eapi4) a few days ago. So feel free to push
12 > all your prefix stuff to the official tree whenever you feel like it,
13 > or to harass a dev to push it for you.
14 >
15 > Denis.
18 I am currently porting all packages I am mainting to be eprefix ready. I
19 hope it will not take more the a couple of weeks until I am able to push
20 everything into the tree.