From: "Björn Thorwirth" <bjoern.thorwirth@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Re: Gentoo Science project status: headcount thread
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 12:05:12
1 Hi!
4 My name is Bjoern Thorwirth. I'm a german bioinformatic researcher. ATM
5 I'm working towards my Ph.D. . I'm programming a lot in Python and so i
6 would like to help to maintain the Biopython ebuilds. Who is the actual
7 maintainer? Any support needed? I could start to adapt existing ebuilds
8 for Biopython 1.50.
9
10 regards Bjoern
11