From: "François Bissey" <frp.bissey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] singular-4.0.0
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 07:05:32
1 Hi,
2
3 We should note that singular 4.0.0 is basically a “kde 4.0.0” kind
4 of release. Anything we do with it will help but I am not sure you
5 can seriously use it at this stage.
6
7 There has always been tons of QA with singular, QA that we cannot hope
8 to fix downstream and of which upstream is aware but doesn’t do
9 anything about, unless it actually breaks stuff.
10
11 Francois
12