From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] sys-cluster infiniband , mpi related soft. update request
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 22:27:01
1 On 19:47 Wed 21 Jan , Janusz Mordarski wrote:
2 > I couldn't wait, so i prepared my own , up-to-date ebuilds for various
3 > soft connected with Infiniband
4 > openib
5 > openib-mvapich2
6 >
7 > and also updated version of virtual/mpi - if we want to use
8 > openib-mvapih2 for example with gromacs, we need to tell him to use
9 > mvapich libs, so i think it must be mentionet there in virtual/mpi as a
10 > RDEPEND
11 >
12 > How can i share my work with you? i'm new to gentoo development, so
13 > dunno if i have to install some SVN, CVS, git or other software?
14 > I put all my recently updated ebuilds here:
15 > http://bioinfo.mol.uj.edu.pl/gentoo-science-JM.tar.bz2
16
17 Since git is distributed, you can grab a clone (checkout) of the
18 overlay, check in your changes, and upload the entire repository
19 somewhere. Someone else can then pull it in.
22 Thanks,
23 Donnie
24
25 Donnie Berkholz