From: Jan Marten Simons <marten@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Interval arithmetics with Python
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:41:48
1 Jan Marten Simons schrieb:
2 > I'm interested in doing interval arithmetics with python. I stumbled
3 > upon PyDx which can use mpfi for this. (mpfi itself uses mpfr, which is
4 > in portage). Additionally PyDx is using GMPy, which is also in portage.
5 > So has anyone here bothered to write ebuilds for mpfi and PyDx, yet?
6
7 I did an ebuild for mpfi by now ( http://phpfi.com/298847 ), but I need
8 some help with the ebuild for PyDX ( http://phpfi.com/298845 ):
9
10 During install I get "access denied" errors and I don't know how I can
11 tell setup.py to install into the sandboxed directory (image).
12
13 With regards,
14 Jan
17 gentoo-science@l.g.o mailing list