From: "Marcus D. Hanwell" <cryos@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] New category proposal - sci-vis
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:39:36
1 On Monday 30 January 2006 06:35, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
2 > Apparently it's more than a "proposal" ... tonight's "emerge --sync"
3 > moved some packages, breaking some ebuilds in the process. I haven't dug
4 > into it enough to file a bug yet, though.
5
6 Top posting does break the flow of conversation, but I already said a fair few
7 posts up that I had completed the initial move of 17 packages to the new
8 sci-visualization category after asking for commend here months ago, and
9 comment on -dev weeks ago.
10
11 No further packages have been moved that I can see, and the only small
12 breakage was the opendx-samples dep on opendx. I have manually scanned
13 through the tree for any other broken deps and cannot find any.
14