From: Rafael Martins <rafael@×××××××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Cc: calchan@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] octave-forge (g-octave) automated tests report
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 10:33:36
1 Hi people,
2
3 last night I did the first round of automated tests of the
4 octave-forge packages here on my laptop, using the script I wrote. The
5 results are really impressive!
6
7 Total of generated ebuilds: 133
8 Failures: 31
9
10 From the 31 tickets created by the script, I closed 13, due to a
11 variety of reasons (mainly very old package versions or simple fixes),
12 and now I have 18 open tickets. Some of them are easy to fix, others
13 will need more work, but the final result is really good:
14
15 Total of valid ebuilds: 123
16 Failures: 18
17
18 More details are available here:
19 http://www.g-octave.org/trac/report/9
20
21 The release of g-octave 0.4 should be this monday yet and will come
22 with some fresh documentation about the automated tests and details
23 about the changes and new features, as usual.
24
25 My 'emerge --info' is attached for reference.
26
27 Best regards
30 Rafael Goncalves Martins
31 http://rafaelmartins.eng.br/