From: Rafael Martins <rafael@×××××××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Cc: calchan@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] octave-forge (g-octave) automated tests report
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 10:33:36
Hi people,

last night I did the first round of automated tests of the
octave-forge packages here on my laptop, using the script I wrote. The
results are really impressive!

Total of generated ebuilds: 133
Failures: 31

From the 31 tickets created by the script, I closed 13, due to a
variety of reasons (mainly very old package versions or simple fixes),
and now I have 18 open tickets. Some of them are easy to fix, others
will need more work, but the final result is really good:

Total of valid ebuilds: 123
Failures: 18

More details are available here:
http://www.g-octave.org/trac/report/9

The release of g-octave 0.4 should be this monday yet and will come
with some fresh documentation about the automated tests and details
about the changes and new features, as usual.

My 'emerge --info' is attached for reference.

Best regards

--
Rafael Goncalves Martins
http://rafaelmartins.eng.br/