From: fbissey@××××××××××××.nz
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] SAGE_LOCAL issues
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 05:38:13
Quoting Greg Laun <greg.laun@×××××.com>:

> Hi, > > I just emerged sage from sage-on-gentoo under sabayon. When I try to > start sage, I get many error messages, which seem to point to > SAGE_LOCAL being set to / instead > of /usr. I have attached the crash report. > > Can anybody help me with this? Thanks. >
Hi Greg, At the end of sage-baselayout you have the following message: einfo "${PN} has installed a file into /etc/env.d - if you" einfo "have installed it for the very first time update your environment" einfo "with:" einfo "" einfo " env-update && source /etc/profile" einfo "" einfo "or logoff and logon to your shell, otherwise Sage will fail to start" Did you do that before starting sage? Failing that send us the output of printenv | grep SAGE Francois

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-science] SAGE_LOCAL issues Greg Laun <greg.laun@×××××.com>