From: "François Bissey" <frp.bissey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] [sage-on-gentoo] Cannot install sage-doc: insufficient memory
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 22:00:17
1 As of today we have sage-doc and sage-doc-bin in the overlay for sage 6.4. By
2 default sage-doc-bin is the only one keyworded.
3 For development/beta/rc work (sage*-9999 ebuilds) only sage-doc is the only
4 possibility as upstream do not provide pre-built doc for these.
5 There is usually a lag between upstream release and the availability of
6 pre-build doc, so early adopters will always have to build their own
7 docs.
8
9 Making building the doc the default was motivated by the failure by sage
10 upstream to provide pre-build doc for a long time for sage 6.2.
11
12 Francois
13