From: "François Bissey" <frp.bissey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Emerge Sage-doc-6.3 fails 3.16.5-sources gcc-4.8.3 with lto and graphite
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 06:05:51
1 Hum I am starting to wonder if there are things going on between lot and C++
2 templates. More professional code may do ok but a lot of the stuff we have in sage may be a bit dubious.
3 Can you send me the penal build log please and for good measure the one for sage.
4 You can do it privately if you don’t want to post big file on the list.
5
6 I have been free of grading for almost 4 years. My wife is very happy about that.
7
8 François