From: "François Bissey" <frp.bissey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] [sage-on-gentoo] Cannot install sage-doc: insufficient memory
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 08:51:26
1 According to upstream it all should be enough (there was a thread not so long ago
2 on sage-devel I am sure).
3 We must be doing something slightly differently. In any case, while it is nice
4 to have it building most people probably prefer the binary version. We only
5 started to use it for normal release because that official binaries for the doc
6 was so late we couldn’t release stable ebuilds for sage 6.2.
7
8 I will see what we could do.
9
10 François