From: Kacper Kowalik <xarthisius@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Gentoo Science next meeting agenda - 3) sub-herds
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 17:14:45
1 W dniu 05.12.2010 15:56, Rafael Goncalves Martins pisze:
2 > On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Rafael Goncalves Martins
3 > <rafaelmartins@g.o> wrote:
4 >> On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 10:42 AM, Kacper Kowalik <xarthisius@g.o> wrote:
5 >>> I think we reached an agreement last time, i.e. merge all herds into
6 >>> "sci". Should we just vote on it and make it happen?
7 >> I'm not sure about which level of merging you mean. I'm only
8 >> interested in sci-electronics (that is now part of the Electronics
9 >> subrproject [1], so it have your own rules) and sci-mathematics (just
10 >> octave-related stuff), and I don't want to have my mailbox overloaded
11 >> with bug mails for science stuff that I don't care. This is the reason
12 >> why I just joined the herds, and not the science project at all.
13 >>
14 >> Regards,
15 >>
16 >> [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/science/electronics/
17 >>
18 > Additionally, we didn't agreed on this in the last meeting. It was not
19 > discussed at all, just mentioned.
20 >
21 > -1
22 OK, I haven't had sci-electronics in mind to be honest :) but for the rest:
23 18:05 <xarthisius> !expn sci-chemistry
24 18:05 <willikins> sci-chemistry =
25 alexxy,dberkholz,markusle,phosphan,cryos,je_fro,jlec,xarthisius,
26 18:05 <xarthisius> !herd sci-mathematics
27 18:05 <willikins> (sci-mathematics) bicatali, grozin, markusle,
28 rafaelmartins, xarthisius
29 18:05 <xarthisius> !herd sci-biology
30 18:05 <willikins> (sci-biology) je_fro, jlec, markusle, weaver
31 18:06 <xarthisius> !herd sci-physics
32 18:06 <willikins> (sci-physics) bicatali, cryos, dilfridge, markusle,
33 spock, xarthisius
34 18:06 <xarthisius> !expn sci-physics
35 18:06 <willikins> sci-physics =
36 cryos,markusle,bicatali,xarthisius,jlec,dilfridge,
37 18:06 <xarthisius> !expn sci
38 18:06 <willikins> sci =
39 alexxy,george,phosphan,spock,cryos,markusle,je_fro,bicatali,jsbronder,gentoofan23,weaver,A.G.Grozin(at)inp.nsk.su,jlec,xarthisius,tomjbe,scarabeus,dilfridge,
40
41 As we can see
42 * sci-physics \in sci
43 * sci-chemistry \in sci (except Donnie)
44 * sci-biology \in sci
45 * sci-mathematics \in sci (except Rafael)
46
47 Cheers,
48 Kacper