From: "François Bissey" <f.r.bissey@×××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] sage-on-gentoo: sage-scripts
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:46:08
1 > Hi Steven,
2 >
3 > On Wednesday 30 June 2010 07:25:46 Steven Trogdon wrote:
4 > > Hey guys,
5 > >
6 > > It would appear that either the script "sage-native-execute" or a patch
7 > > to do something similar to the script is needed in order for the
8 > > notebook to function. I believe the use of the script is called from
9 > > within the Expect class in sage/interfaces/expect.py.
10 >
11 > Sorry! I rewrote sage-scripts completely in 4.4.3-r1 (and I think i have
12 > tested it, but now i am no longer sure) but it apparently does not work
13 > with 4.4.4. If have fixed this in sage-scripts-4.4.4-r1.
14 >
15 There was some messages on sage-devel about some things not working
16 quite right with it today. However because we are already "native" we
17 shouldn't really suffer these problems.
18 Actually it would be good to find a way of bypassing it.
19
20 Cheers,
21 Francois