From: Norman Warthmann <norman@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] elektronic lab book
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 14:39:12
1 Hi there,
2
3 please excuse me if this is the wrong place;
4 I am having my eyes open for an electronic way of keeping a lab book
5 for my experiments for quite some time now, however to my surprise,
6 it seems there is none open source. I am wondering how people in the
7 science herd are organizing their day by day experiments.
8 I feel time is over to use a ordinary book for this especially since
9 we are all drowning in files/pics/movies that we cannot stick in a
10 book and have to reference.
11 I am tempted to use some sort of wiki (mediawiki or dokuwiki) for
12 this, however this is of course not ideal. what do you use?
13
14 thank you for your time
17 regards
18
19 Norman
20
21 ----
22 Norman Warthmann
23 Max-Planck-Institute for Developmental Biology
24 Dept. Molecular Biology
25 http://www.smartgradstudent.de
31 gentoo-science@g.o mailing list