From: Auke Booij <auke@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] [G-CRAN] Surprise! Bioconductor works!
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 20:28:04
1 Surprise! You can now not only install R extension packages from CRAN,
2 but you can even get those from Bioconductor. I'll be sending a full
3 report and step-by-step instructions monday, as part of my weekly GSoC
4 report, but if you know the deal with G-CRAN you can just install the
5 new code and try installing packages from these repositories:
6 http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/
7 http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/data/annotation/
8 (replace "devel" with "release" in case you're paranoid)
9 Make sure to first install (in this order) dev-R/Biobase, dev-R/DBI
10 and dev-R/RSQLite.
11 As always, I'd love to hear your experience with the code, and should
12 you run into any build errors, please tell me.
13
14 Have a good weekend!
15 Auke Booij / tulcod.