From: John Alberts <john.m.alberts@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-scire@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-scire] Quickstart 0.5 Released
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 03:10:08
On Feb 10, 2008 5:37 PM, Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o> wrote:
> I've just released Quickstart 0.5. ...
I just wanted to say thank you for working on this. I really think this these type of projects (quickstart and scire) are important to help spread Gentoo's use in universities and in businesses, which I think is important for any Linux distribution. Is quickstart being used in the Scire project? Has anyone used quickstart and posted their experiences somewhere? -- John Alberts -- gentoo-scire@l.g.o mailing list