From: Preston Cody <codeman@g.o>
To: gentoo-scire@l.g.o, Rodrigo Lazo <rlazo.paz@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-scire] scire status update for the weekend.
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 04:37:47
1 Hi all,
2 I just wanted to note the changes I've made this weekend to keep
3 everyone on the same page (especially Rodrigo since he seems to be the
4 only other one actively hacking at the code now).
5 Most of my changes relate to dynamic tags and sequences. Sequences
6 allow for greater choice in the number of DB types available, and are
7 necessary for some things here. Unfortunately there is not any clean
8 python ADOdb code for the client addition sequence, so I had to hack
9 the sequel together. I will test that as soon as I can get vmware to
10 behave again, because I bet there are issues.
11
12 To summarize for those who don't troll -commits with a gimli
13 highlight, i'll paste my commit messages below.
14 Rodrigo, let me know if anything I've done conflicts with things
15 you're working on.
16
17 Enjoy,
18 -Codeman
19
20 revision 234:
21 phpgacl_seed.sql and scire.sql and client.py
22 adding back in the sequences DB code
23 adding in some code that will hopefully allow clients to
24 once-again be inserted.
25
26 235:
27 scire.sql and script.tpl
28 changing the dyn_tags table to use scriptid instead of jobid
29 fixing up the script creation section. still a work in progress.
30
31 236:
32 scire.sql
33 added sequences for jobs and scripts.
34 make jobs and scripts not auto_increment anymore.
35 this will require those who have the tables made to drop and rebuild.
36
37 237:
38 scire2.sql
39 adding seed data for the jobs and scripts sequences.
40
41 238:
42 in DB.php:
43 added get_next_id to grab the next id from a sequence
44 added now to insert the timestamp in whatever DB format.
45 in DB_functions.php:
46 added get_client_statuses() for clients pages
47 modified add_client and add_job to use $db->now()
48 fixed add_job to use the sequence. made the code simpler.
49 fixed clients and clientgroups addition.
50 heavily modified the script addition. uses sequence
51 also adds tags passed to it now.
52
53 239:
54 client.tpl and script.tpl
55 small changes. for script, use the id and name of scripts, now passed in.
56 previously the id wasn't there.
57 for client.tpl, use the statuses gathered.
58
59 240:
60 script.php
61 lots of changes here.
62 adding dynamic tags submission to the script.
63
64 implemented the continue button which parses the script
65 looking for tags, and when the page reloads it shows the tags
66 so you can set default values.
67 add the perm id
68
69 241:
70 client.php
71 add the statuses as a var for the template to use.
72
73 242:
74 add_job.php
75 commented out the parser for the time being so the job will commit.
76 rlazo, feel free to uncomment for your use.
77 added exception.
78 --
79 gentoo-scire@g.o mailing list