From: Den <denisroy@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-security] Let's wrap this up shall we...
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 03:37:59
1 by not giving our here friend's Peter the attention he so crave.
2
3 Obviously he has nothing better to do than to bait people into flaming
4 him publicly or privately since it enables him the luxury of venting
5 through his replies.
6
7 As my good ole mother use to say: "just be wiser than your nagging
8 brother: ignore him, he'll eventually go away"
9
10 So let's ignore this problem and focus on the real one: coding ourselves
11 the best portage tree signing Peter could not himself do while he blows
12 his own little whistle on someone else's list.
13
14 On your mark, ready, filter :P
15
16 Denis Roy