From: jesse <yoda@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Idea for easily checking for security updates.
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:17:15
1 think local/remote would be a minimum classification
2 this could be a make.conf toggle or somthing.
3
4 really on my webservers i dont give a damn about local exploits so
5 much.. but remote anything is a threat and i want to know/update
6 instantly.
7
8 really tho just -u security would be more than welcome (anything is
9 better than what we have now).