From: Alex Legler <a3li@g.o>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o, "security@g.o" <security@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-security] Minor GLSA XML updates
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 14:52:37
1 In order to better adhere to our published DTD [1] and provide heavily
2 requested features, we've been making a few minor changes to the
3 generated XML format:
4
5 1) Slots can be added to package versions
6 Since we have discovered that our reference "GLSA client" implementation
7 glsa-check does already support slots (which as been a long-standing
8 feature request), we have started appending slot information to the
9 versions of the packages listed as affected and unaffected.
10
11 2) Dates are ISO8601
12 Before, the dates consisted of a mix of human-readable and RFC2822
13 formats; all dates are now given in the ISO8601 format.
14
15 3) <revised count="">
16 The date and revision number of the advisory revision used to be
17 concatenated within the <revised> tag. The DTD already contained the
18 count="" attribute for the revision ID which will be employed from now
19 on instead.
20
21 Alex
22