From: Tobias Weisserth <tobias@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] courier-imap
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:37:31
1 Hi Kurt,
2
3 Am Fr, den 26.03.2004 schrieb Kurt Lieber um 14:02:
4 > On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 12:57:56PM +0000 or thereabouts, Anthony Metcalf wrote:
5 > > I seem to be being thick. How do I do this? I don't see any nice easy
6 > > options on bugs.gentoo.org
7 >
8 > Bugzilla is not a nice, easy system. That said, you can go into your email
9 > preferences and 'watch' a specific user. You want to 'watch'
10 security@g.o.
11
12 This suggestion is flawed. Look at the mysqlbug tmp file/symlink
13 vulnerability I entered in bugzilla a few days ago. It has been
14 reassigned and will not be noticed this way although it is clearly a
15 security relevant bug.
16
17 regards,
18 Tobias W.