From: Agustin Campos <aguscampos@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Sorry for irrelevant messages
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 06:53:13
1 The case is that to be subscribed in these lists it should be sent an email
2 to the list address from the account you want the subscription. Even more,
3 but I don't remember it very well, I think it should be confirmed too. So,
4 in that case, the data comes from the owner of the address in the time the
5 subscription was made.
6
7 You can unsubscribe whenever you want. I think instructions are at the
8 bottom of all the emails.
9
10 Escrito desde el móvil / Written from the mobile
11