From: Nicholas Hockey <tilt@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] firewall suggestions?
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 01:07:01
i agree completely, shorewall is very nice, it is about all i use on all
my firewall box's (along with tripwire). it works great, and it makes it
very easy to do TOS/QOS type services on passed ports to the internal
network. which is great beacuse it allows my sister to run her precious
kazaa and doesn't mess with my ping times while i play CS, hehe =)