From: Locke <riphack@×××.de>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Re: Gentoo TOTALLY secure now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:00:15
1 Yes i know this, but i don't like the very degrading mails and arrogant
2 behaviour of Peter.
3 I think an md5sum and a signature for the whole portage package is enough in
4 thought of integrity between Gentoo Servers and the local user. even though
5 it has very few load on the servers.
6
7 cu, Locke
8