From: Raymond den Ouden <r.denouden@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Apache Mem Usage is driving me nuts
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 13:05:56
1 Well I don't like that either.
2
3 If it can fix it in apache 2 I want to stich to apache 2 due to the
4 configuration of my virtual hosts :)
5
6 > You could try to limit processes with apache
7 > See apache manual for
8 > RLimitMEM and RLimitCPU.
9 >
10 > I'm not using Apache2 in production (or any) enviroment. Perhaps you could
11 > try
12 > apache-1.3.31 (latest one) and see if that gives you problems like
13 > apache2.
14 >
15 > regards,
16 > M.