From: DeadManMoving <sequel@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] The solution and hopefully the end.
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 19:27:12
1 There has been a lot of negative mail in this thread so another positive
2 may be welcome!
3
4 I would like to let know all the gentoo devs. reading this thread that i
5 highly appreciate the great works you have done for us, the community,
6 in the past and that you'll continue to deliver.
7
8 I've been using Linux (in fact several distro.) for about ten years now
9 and Gentoo is by far the one that fills up all my need (even security!).
10
11 Thanks to all gentoo devs. for all the time they gave to the community!
12