From: Aiko Barz <aiko@××××××.de>
To: Hans-Werner Hilse <hilse@×××.de>
Cc: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Let's blow the whistle
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 15:10:17
1 On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 03:00:59PM +0100, Hans-Werner Hilse wrote:
2 > But i doubt that you really manage to hack up my BIND, place a
3 > transparent proxy in my connection to the net or convince me to use your
4 > fake mirror.
5
6 But maybe I could. I know, where you live. I know, where you work. I
7 know, how you access the wired. Scared? ;)
8
9 Unfortunately, I also know some guys in-the-middle personally, who
10 could do the same with me. Nevertheless, I trust them. But just in
11 case...
12
13 Peter Simons style sucks. But I am really interested in a solution and
14 I follow this discussion carefully.
15
16 Bis denne,
17 Aiko