From: Glen Combe <gcombe@×××××××××××.us>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Maybe a new approach?
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:11:52
1 the key word being discussion. So we have peters fix. are there any
2 others?
3
4 Kurt can you clarify this for me or give me more detail... on what you
5 mean what you say below? What is the more robust solution? I dont recall
6 reading it here?
7
8 "The solution that Peter is requesting (generating hashes of files not
9 already hashed and then signing all Manifests/hashes) is considerably more
10 risky and is not something I will implement since we have a more robust,
11 better solution in the works already."
12
13 Thanks
14
15 ----- Original Message -----
16 From: "Jeff Smelser" <tradergt@×××××××.org>
17 To: <gentoo-security@l.g.o>
18 Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 12:55 PM
19 Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Maybe a new approach?
25 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list