From: "stefan <stefan dot beckers at web anotherdot de>" <FJZDLTVEPXMK@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-security] Re: RDF feed for GLSAs
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 00:00:57
1 Kurt Lieber <klieber <at> gentoo.org> writes:
4 > All --
5 >
6 > Blackace has put together a nice RDF feed for all GLSAs. It's currently
7 > considered "beta" only because we haven't had a lot of users test/use it so
8 > far.
9 >
10 > If you're an RDF user, could you please test this feed and report any
11 > problems you experience?
12 >
13 > http://www.gentoo.org/rdf/en/glsa-index.rdf
14 >
15 > Thanks.
16 >
17 > --kurt
22 Moin Kurt,
23
24 thanks for providing a newsfeed, I'd like to have it on my drupal driven site
25 and it has been read. The only problem I do have is no date is given for the
26 news. So if I want to use the ability of drupal to categorize the news and want
27 to display latest news e.g. sorted by topic and they have to be merged with
28 other news, your news appear as one bunch, not getting merged chronologically.
29
30 The way e.g Debian does it, it seems to work for me (I guess, because these are
31 my first steps in using drupal)
32
33 For an example, see:
34 http://www.debian.org/security/dsa.rdf
35
36 Would be nice to have timestamps in your feed
37
38 Thanks
39
40 Stefan